I’ve been working on a bunch of miscellaneous stuff this week which are loosely related to the “Spectaclar” project:
- A lot of wiki cleanup – I think I got most of the dead links, so that there’s at least stub articles everywhere there’s a link
- Patch to MediaWiki – not a huge contribution, but one that really helped me understand the access control model in MW
- Wrote a development planning doc for WordPress. There’s been a lot of acrimony this week about the WordPress development process, which the planning doc is a response to. I’m waiting for a review from Lorelle before floating it on the wp-hackers list. The acrimony has already died down, but I’m hoping this will provide some structure for requesting features.
- I’ve installed Bugzilla/CVS (2.19.3+) – thinking about taking a stab an OpenID plugin for BZ, since I’m somewhat familiar with the BZ auth plugin model.